We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. Our benefit package is second to none with a robust vacation package that rewards tenure, employee benefits of Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability that is paid by the agency and voluntary coverage is available as well as an FSA. We are an ESOP company contributing toward employee retirement with a 5 year vesting schedule.
If you are looking for a career rather than a job, LSI is the place for you! Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency’s unique platform provides a better way for businesses and individuals to buy insurance. We are an innovative company that provides cutting edge technology. If you would like to be a part of our team and have superior sales and customer service skills, we would love to hear from you. As a LS Insurance Professional, you will help people with your insurance knowledge, while working in a team environment. The position offers a competitive base salary, generous benefits, Retirement Savings, etc.
As an LSI Customer Service Representative you will:
- Develop rapport with clients based on trust and product knowledge
- Engage prospective clients and help determine their insurance needs
- Work closely with the Underwriting and Advisory teams to ensure we service each caller’s needs
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources to complete customers’ requests
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated background in customer service, insurance, retail, sales or a related field
- Ability to self-manage and demonstrate personable accountability as well as effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Must have one-year customer service experience
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee recognition
- Career Advancement
What to expect when you apply:
Once you apply online you will expect to hear from the Talent Acquisition team within 72 hours (by phone or email) if you meet the skill set we are looking for.
Loesel-Schaaf Insurance agency is interested in career minded and talented individuals looking for an opportunity to earn a higher income with a career mindset.
We are now accepting resumes for Insurance Advisors for our agency in Erie, PA
This position offers a competitive base salary + commissions + bonuses + paid time off + ESOP + voluntary benefits. Agents earn around $50-60,000 per year on average. However, top Agents will earn $100,000+ and we train with the intention to get all of our agents to be top agents.
Loesel-Schaaf Agency’s number one goal has always been to take care of those on our team, and this is followed closely by making sure our clients have an EXTRAORDINARY experience during every interaction with our team. This experience starts with our Advisors who help welcome new clients to our agency family.
As a part of our team, your job will be to help the customer secure the best policies with appropriate coverages to protect them and their Business if something were to happen. In other words, you will become a trusted advisor.
A Property & Casualty (P&C) Producer License is required for the Insurance Advisor position, and 2 years’ experience is preferred, but not required.
Here is the ideal candidate… Someone who has a great attitude, outgoing personality, who ‘never meets a stranger,’ has stellar computer skills, the ability to multi-task, who works well with their peers, and those who have a true passion for helping others.
You MUST have the drive to win and be able to follow our proven system of success.
**If the character traits referenced above do not reflect you, please do not apply. **
We challenge ourselves to be the best. We take great care of our clients and need a great team to ensure that we deliver the “We Make a Difference” promise to our clients each and every day.
Want to learn more about working with one of the top insurance agencies in the region?
First steps are to apply, then complete mandatory online assessment to be contacted for a phone interview.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Collect underwriting information from clients, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Prospecting is done via Telephone, Email, in-person, and Social Media
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A property & casualty license.
- Two Years B to B sales experience.
- Career minded vision.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any felony related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.