We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. Our benefit package is second to none with a robust vacation package that rewards tenure, employee benefits of Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability that is paid by the agency and voluntary coverage is available as well as an FSA. We are an ESOP company contributing toward employee retirement with a 5 year vesting schedule.
Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency is looking for a uniquely qualified person to join our team in Erie, PA. This is a dual role with PRIMARY responsibility as an Administrative Support person within our Employee Benefits Division and the SECONDARY responsibility as a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will create and manage all digital marketing campaigns and properties to promote the company and its products.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, loves a challenge, and has a passion for learning. To be successful, the candidate must have excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and possess the ability to think strategically. This person must be able to analyze performance/data and evaluate to determine the best course of action.
- Administrative support to the Employee Benefits Division to include COBRA Administration, data entry and working with various software programs.
- Benefit comparisons and summaries – preparing and/or compiling various materials for our clients and their employees.
- Create and strategize – Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to generate traffic and convert leads from all online properties. Lead, develop and manage web campaigns, the marketing database, any email or social medial traffic and advertisements. Manage social media accounts and create ways to generate high website traffic, stronger brand awareness, and new opportunities.
- Measure – Report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and compare to the goals required. Conduct testing on digital marketing strategies to ensure success.
- Optimize and iterate – Strategize company brand and market effectiveness by developing goals both short and long-term.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications is desired
- Experience with digital media and strategic communication
- Experience in an Administrative or Support Role and must have experience with Office Products, primarily Excel
- Proven experience in a similar position
About Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency, Inc.: Established in 1927, we are a provider of multi-line insurance products and services to individual and corporate clients in Erie, PA and throughout, but not limited to, the tri-state area encompassing, Western PA, Eastern OH and Southwestern NY.
Loesel-Schaaf remains dedicated to our mission: To diligently maintain our position as a superior agency force by listening to our clients’ needs, utilizing leading edge strategies, and adapting our portfolio of products and services to meet changing market demands while continuing to bring value and deliver on our promises.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes a positive, supportive, and collaborative atmosphere with growth opportunities for those that excel in their role.
Loesel-Schaaf benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, Section 125 plan, employee assistance program, vacation, paid time off, paid holidays and an outstanding retirement program as well as professional development.
Loesel-Schaaf Insurance agency is interested in career minded and talented individuals looking for an opportunity to earn a higher income with a career mindset.
We are now accepting resumes for Insurance Advisors for our agency in Erie, PA
This position offers a competitive base salary + commissions + bonuses + paid time off + ESOP + voluntary benefits. Agents earn around $50-60,000 per year on average. However, top Agents will earn $100,000+ and we train with the intention to get all of our agents to be top agents.
Loesel-Schaaf Agency’s number one goal has always been to take care of those on our team, and this is followed closely by making sure our clients have an EXTRAORDINARY experience during every interaction with our team. This experience starts with our Advisors who help welcome new clients to our agency family.
As a part of our team, your job will be to help the customer secure the best policies with appropriate coverages to protect them and their Business if something were to happen. In other words, you will become a trusted advisor.
A Property & Casualty (P&C) Producer License is required for the Insurance Advisor position, and 2 years’ experience is preferred, but not required.
Here is the ideal candidate… Someone who has a great attitude, outgoing personality, who ‘never meets a stranger,’ has stellar computer skills, the ability to multi-task, who works well with their peers, and those who have a true passion for helping others.
You MUST have the drive to win and be able to follow our proven system of success.
**If the character traits referenced above do not reflect you, please do not apply. **
We challenge ourselves to be the best. We take great care of our clients and need a great team to ensure that we deliver the “We Make a Difference” promise to our clients each and every day.
Want to learn more about working with one of the top insurance agencies in the region?
First steps are to apply, then complete mandatory online assessment to be contacted for a phone interview.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Collect underwriting information from clients, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Prospecting is done via Telephone, Email, in-person, and Social Media
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A property & casualty license.
- Two Years B to B sales experience.
- Career minded vision.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any felony related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.