Check here for important information about our agency and industry-related news.
- Anthem Cyber Attack may affect Highmark clients. Highmark's response can be seen here. (February 2015)
- February 15, 2015 Deadline for Marketplace - Individual Insurance Enrollments. Our certified agents can help you find adequate coverage for 2015, explain plan and benefit differences, determine if you are eligible for subsidies and/or cost-sharing, and walk you through the enrollment process.
- January 1, 2015 OSHA Update. On September 11, 2014 OSHA announced changes to the list of industries that are exempt from the requirement to routinely keep OSHA injury and illness records. Click the update link for more information.
- October, 2014 Loesel-Schaaf joins WPIA group. We have recently been accepted as a member of the Western Pennsylvania Insurance Agencies organization and as such, have broadened our access to markets for our commercial clients and prospects. We are very excited about this new opportunity and affiliation with other respected agencies.
- Effective January 1, 2014 Patrick Wachter becomes a principal and is named Vice President, with responsibilities in the Commercial and Property/Casualty business. Joe Parlak steps back from ownership and remains with the agency as a producer.
- When April Showers bring more than May flowers: Our FAQ sheet provides insight to flood insurance. Click here for more information.
- Small Employers' Guide to Health Care Reform: You have less than 50 employees and are wondering how the ACA applies to you. We prepared this very brief overview to help give you some definitions and examples that may help. Click here for your own copy of our helpful guide.
- Health Care Reform: Do employer penalties apply to me? On February 14, 2013 attorney Hollis Hurd spoke to Loesel-Schaaf's large clients about the cost of Health Care Reform. Call us for the most recent updates and regulations.
- Marcellus & Utica Shale are providing landowners significant windfalls. Protect your income and keep 100% vested. Click here for a summary of the tax advantage solution. (January 2012)
- Manufacturer & Business Association February Business Magazine features Loesel-Schaaf's Long-Term Care Planning & Education Program (LTCEPP)
- Loesel-Schaaf has been designated a Trusted Choice® agency. (September 2011)
- Gannon University Alumni Association offers Long-Term Care education and discounts to Gannon Alumni and their extended family members. Click here for brochure or call our office at 814-833-5433 to discuss the details of this program
- Loesel Schaaf helps ACUITY reach a Milestone in PA (October 2010)
- MBA Announcement: Long-Term Care (August 2010)
- Eastern Alliance Workers' Compensation Program (June 2009)