One of the largest in Northwest PA, our Employee Benefits Division provides countless employee benefits and plan designs to companies of all sizes. This includes, but is not limited to: fully insured and self-funded health, life, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, long-term care, travel accident, pet insurance and voluntary coverage.
Our market is not limited and we place business with the major carriers such as Aetna, Coventry/HealthAmerica, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, UPMC, UnitedHealthcare, and more. We are able to secure coverage from any medical or ancillary insurance carrier offering competitive benefits and rates.
Our licensed staff has an average of 20 years of industry experience working on both the carrier and broker side of the business.
We encourage continuing education and outperform our competitors in this area with professional designations in the Employee Benefits field, including:
- CEBS - Certified Employee Benefits Specialist
- CLU - Chartered Life Underwriter
- CLTC - Certified Long-Term Care Specialist
- GBA - Group Benefits Associate
- REBC - Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- RHU - Registered Health Underwriter
- SPHR - Senior Professional in Human Resources
With the size of our Benefits Department, we gain the luxury of having individuals cross-trained and providing specialized service that fulfills unique client needs. We are able to provide each client with a direct consultant, a licensed customer service representative and a team of experienced professionals as support staff.
We also provide value added services including:
- COBRA Administration,
- Case and Claim Management for self-funded accounts,
- Compliance Tracking for ACA,
- Customized Reporting to meet your unique needs,
- Onboarding Service - automated to streamline HR processes,
- Our LS Solutions Benefits Administration system,
- Wellness Programs, and more.
Primary Sales/Service Team
- Edward C. Althof, CLU, CEBS, CLTC
- Kathleen D. Aranyos, SPHR
- Eric J. Consiglio, RHU, REBC
- Jennifer L. DeForce
- Michael A. Elia, CLU, CEBS
- Cathleen A. Fisher, GBA
- Nyla R. Kennemuth
- Frank D. Riley, RHU, REBC, CEBS