Employee Benefits Quote Request
PLEASE NOTE: A census is required to request a quote for Employee Benefits. If you currently do not have the information in a transmittable format (i.e. Excel), we have provided a template for your convenience. Simply click on the Census Template below. A pop up box will appear, choose "Open" and as with any Excel document, click on "file" in the menu and choose SAVE AS to save the template to your desktop or a folder you can locate later. Once the census is completed and saved in your file, you can upload it to our secure site when you complete the quote request below.
Please click on the appropriate link below to request the correct quote:
- Dental and Vision are options on the Medical request above. They may be elected individually, together, or in combination with a medical quote request.
50+ employees: Medical - There are various options and quote requirements for groups over 50 lives. Please contact us to discuss your options and obtain the appropriate paperwork for quoting purposes.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability are options on the Life request above. They may be elected individually, together, or in combinatin with a Life quote request.
Group Long Term Care - Please contact us directly to discuss your options, or e-mail: ealthof@LSinsure.com
Voluntary or Worksite Programs - There are many options available and they vary depending on your size and benefit structure. Please contact us to discuss your options.
Other: There are many other programs available in the employee benefits field such as Pet Insurance, Wellness Programs, etc. We would be happy to discuss these with you in more detail.
Please feel free to contact us directly for assistance:
- JENNIFER DEFORCE, e-mail: jdeforce@LSinsure.com or
- KATHY ARANYOS, e-mail: karanyos@LSinsure.com or call us at
- 814-833-5433 or toll free at: 877-718-9935
Please be advised that we can not bind, modify or cancel coverages with information provided through our website or e-mail. You must obtain verification directly from a licensed member of our staff.